UNIQUE, DECORATIVE & FLAMBOYANT
Why not commission a bespoke textile taxidermy piece from Carola and enjoy your own original artwork.
How it works
1. Select an animal of your choice and looking into a direction you prefer. We usually advise for the head to face you when you enter a room or go up the stairs.
2. Give us an indication of desired colour and tone, and Carola will search through her studio for all the appropriate fabrics. You can also choose from a range of Liberty Tana Lawn fabrics, please see examples in our 'Deer heads' Liberty fabrics in our online shop.
3. We will send you an email with photos of a collection of fabrics and you can choose a wide range of your favourite textiles.
4. Agree on your timeline (usually 1 to 3 months) after which you will receive a photo with the design roughly in place. At this stage we can still make changes. A photo of the finished piece will be sent to you before shipping.
5. Bespoke pieces have an added design fee, so please contact us for more information.
This process can be applied to companies and interior designers too, where we work with the company’s textiles, A numerous selection of animals can be chosen. Some great examples are the Impala for Knoll Textiles, which now is at their NY showroom, large stag heads for Joseph Abboud Showroom in his beautiful suiting fabrics, Liberty London stags with their printed silks for the London store or a lion head for interior designer Rene Dekker, which has found its home in Oxfordshire.